Cucumber Dill Salad
This is a simple classic salad that you barely need a recipe for!
- 2 cucumbers peeled and seeded
- 1 spring onion or 1/2 large onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
Toss onions, cucumbers, and dill together in a bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve right away or let mellow in the refrigerator.