Indoor Herb Garden Planting Workshop
May 2 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Spring is (nearly) here and it’s time to work on your garden! Join us on on Saturday, May 2nd for our Herb Garden Planting Workshop. Grow and harvest your own fresh herbs indoors with an herb garden! This class is geared toward new to moderately-experienced gardeners. Whether this season will be your first foray into gardening, or you think you have a black thumb, or you’re just interested in meeting some new people, and playing in some dirt – this class is for you! The workshop includes the following:
- Learn all about annual vs. perennial herbs for our hardiness zone.
- Learn and practice propagating different herbs by direct sowing.
- Learn about starting seeds indoors, potting your babies up into larger containers, hardening them off, and transplanting them outside.
- Everyone will propagate their own herbs at this workshop and head home with their own plants to continue to care for.
- Get a tour of the farm, see our hydroponic operation, high tunnels and livestock.
All seeds and supplies for starting your indoor herb garden will be provided at the workshop.