Radish Greens Pesto
Pungent, peppery radish greens make perfect pesto and pack a nutritional punch! Use with chicken, fish, pasta, vegetables, potatoes or any other way you would use traditional basil pesto.
- 4 cups radish tops (packed), washed and dried
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ cup sliced or slivered almonds, coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pistachios
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more as needed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add additional olive oil to achieve a thick sauce consistency. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.